Monday 22 September 2014

Lock Down

A delightful man has been in touch with me. He has been trying to use my Amazon wish list to purchase the cock cage for Elliot. But, for some reason, the wish list is not working.

I have to say it was quite fun to tell Elliot to fix the wish list so that his little cock can be locked up most of the time, or at least from time to time. He has adapted quite well to having to wear a girdle most of the time so a cock cage will not be that radical a change. Although peeing sitting down and having to wipe will be quite an adjustment.

In actual fact I am inclined to think that cock cages may put too much focus on the caged object and take focus away from obedience and service...but there really is only one way to find out.

3 comments:

  1. I tend to agree with you Miss Hannah. the cage itsel is almost like a neon arrow constantly bringing attention to what is inside of it, rather than what is arguably it's intended purpose which is to prevent erections and access. It is precisely why my own Mistress K. has reverted to only using the cock cage as a form of punishment and not as a means to enforce chastity. In her mind (and I agree) if a device is the only thing keeping a submissive husband from having orgasms or access to pleasurable touching of his penis, then there is seriously something wrong in the FLM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. And I have no reason to believe that Elliot does not honour his vow of chastity.

    However, the cage as a punishment tool and a means to mindfulness intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will enjoy the visual delight and the frustration in your husband's face when he tries to get an erection in a quality clear plastic cage like the CB 6000s. The shorter version would be best for him as he seems to have thoughts and visions of eroticism constantly on the Internet, plus he is aroused constantly by you. It will help his mindfulness. Plus, I don't think he really can be chaste and not touch himself, so you might consider that he wear the cage when you are shopping, he is alone at home, or for punishment. At night, he can be let out and wear his girdle.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete