Sunday 26 October 2014

Out of Chastity...To Work

Poor elliot...I uncaged him last night and teased him for an hour. then he had to put on his girdle over his frustrated, hard little cock and try to go to sleep.

For fun I told him that if he was able to get three Kindle books done I would let him ejaculate...maybe, after dinner before putting him back in his little black cage. He knows that he is going in no matter what so the incentive is the possibility of relief.

Even as I write he is upstairs converting wonderful old 1950's magazine covers to Kindle books. I think the covers are great. These wonderfully curvy gals looking ever so naughty while revealing nothing more than you expect to see on the beach. And for years men bought these "smutty" magazines and, funnier still, hide them from their wives.

elliot just did a set of bondage magazine covers from the 1970s and 1980's. Here's what he wrote:

bondage magazine, BDSM
Naughty girls in trouble
Naughty girls tied up. The most recent is a set of bondage magazine covers from the 1970's and 1980's. One of the things which I enjoy about the older magazines is the lively innocence of the models. They are playing in various titilating ways.

You can see all the books I've made, and Hannah has approved, at my new Amazon author's page.

-----

I like his author's page. But I want him to get to 100 books by Christmas. And I have all sorts of clever ways to keep him focused.

Every man needs a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment