Wednesday 4 March 2015

Spring is Around the Corner

What fun! Cocktails on the deck under the umbrella. (Served by elliot until we manage to find a maid.) Pretty dresses and play suits. Bare legs.

Giving elliot a really severe whipping has made all the difference in the world. It has cleared the air and reminded him of his place. And it reminded me not to neglect his discipline.

I was amused to see in February clever wives and obedient husbands bought more than a dozen cock cages through our link. I suspect a number of wives will be in for a very pleasant surprise once their husbands have accepted that their cocks have "disappeared" except when the lady of their house might have some use for them.

I have been looking at getting a strap-on for elliot to use when I want my greater pleasure but don't want to let him out of his cage. It would be deliciously humiliating to send him to his corner while I finished myself off and telling him to strap on a good big cock to pleasure me with. What fun...

1 comment:

  1. Wearing a strap on in order to give my Mistress K. the kind of sexual pleasure she wants at any given time, is one of my favorite things to do as her submissive husband. When I was wearing a cage more frequently (she only uses for punishment purposes now), Mistress would often have me don her strap on so that she could get the kind of pleasure she wanted and deserved, without having to worry about whether I was going also, somehow get mine. I can tell you the act of pleasuring her that way without any stimulation at all to my penis was one of the most rewarding experiences as a sub that truly loves his Mistress has had.

    I hope you do in fact required that of Elliot and as such, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete