Tuesday 29 December 2015

Fitness

As usual I had elliot standing in his corner with my yesterday's panties pushed against the wall. Mady had just arrived with my morning tea looking very fetching in her new day uniform of sheer blouse, quarter cup bra and shortish skirt. For day I do not require Mady to wear an apron or a cap but I noticed that, after her punishment the other day, she has been curtsying very smartly. I've also noticed that her nipples seem very perky under her blouse and this excites elliot no end. Poor man, even in his soft cock cage, a half erection is uncomfortable and he'll be locked in steel on New Years Day. Perfect.

"Mady?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I think it is time for you to put you personal training/fitness instructor background to work. I fear elliot has indulged a little too much over Christmas and it is time to figure out a fitness regime. Nothing too strenuous at first; but I want him worked fairly hard. Start him off with good long walks - you don't need to accompany him - and then move up to trail runs. Biking. Swimming. And think about weights. I don't want him too muscular but I do want him toned."

"Yes Ma'am."

"And Mady, see if you can work out a way for that flat boy bottom to get a bit fuller. I gather "squats" are the thing. So, flat tummy, nice round bottom."

"I think that should be possible Ma'am. Shall we start today."

"I think so. But do you have anything to wear? You can't very well be a trainer in your day maid outfit."

"I'm sure I can find something Ma'am. Will you require sheer on top?"

"I really hadn't considered it Mady. I'll leave it to you. But if possible I would like elliot to look forward to his sessions."

"Very good Madame. I'll take a look at what I have and we can begin later today. If it suits you Madame I would like to set up a daily hour, say after breakfast at 10. That way I can complete my morning duties and then put Sir through his paces before lunch."

"Sounds ideal." I said once again marvelling at our luck in finding Mady.

With a deep curtsy Mady left us alone.

"I can hardly wait to see you in a month darling. A good workout every day. It will do you the world of good. Now put my panties away and get to work. You have a date in a couple of hours."

No more than ten minutes later Mady came back upstairs and curtsied. "Will this do Ma'am?"

She was wearing a brilliant outfit - white jodhpurs, a pair of soft black boots, a black sheer top and what looked like a sheer fishnet bra. Her hair was pulled back and she carried a little riding crop I didn't know she owned.

"Very near perfect Mady. I do like the cut of those jodhpurs - tight on the bum and loose on the thigh."

"Thank you ma'am. I have had them for years and I was a little worried they might not fit. Sir was not the only one to enjoy Christmas a little too much. this will be good for both of us." Mady said as she curtsied again.

"Mady, you look lovely and commanding but one, small, note: a lady or her maid does not curtsy in trousers. A skirt is required."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am."

No comments:

Post a Comment