Friday 4 January 2019

Interesting

Last month my delightful readers bought many canes and floggers. Apparently, someone needs more than a little discipline. I was delighted to see that a couple of dozen men are going to be locked up in male chastity devices.

A year or two ago I was astonished and delighted that these sorts of things, along with girdles - so useful for keeping that little cock in control - frilly panties  - ideal for male humiliation - and strap-ons were available at Amazon. Good for you Jeff Bezos!

Thirty years ago the sorts of thing which can make an FLR fun and interesting were barely available at all. Nor was there a way for people to write about their FLR - now there is: A Man in My Position.

Ours is a fairly small but growing community. That we can find what we need in a little Amazon box or a download is wonderful.

I am late in saying this but "Happy New Year". We live in amazing times.

Can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. My wife insists on me shopping in person at least sometimes because she loves to expose and humiliate me....and she knows that deep down....I love it too!!!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Hannah for providing all these links in the past. I have followed and purchased most of the items you have suggested. It is truly amazing what you can get through Amazon now. I am very happy with our FLR and only wish that I had known about this 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete

  3. The World Belongs to Dominant Women


    This blog is dedicated to fantasy and reality of female domination. Dominant women are genuine goddesses who only need to become aware of their power that comes out of female domination … and the sky is the limit. Thus, they will find more submissive men who become most willingly their slaves, servants and underlings who serve adorable goddesses in business, in private and public life. The world belongs to dominant women


    https://dominant-women.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete