Sunday 6 January 2019

Mady's Magazine Project

That naughty girl has been very slack about posting our collection of retro smut magazines to our Patreon account. I gently explained to her that if she did not get at least three posted today she would be getting a good spanking and then some time in the closet. Just like elliot, she hates the closet.

So she has posted. So far five delightfully smutty magazines from the early 60's:

Pepper magazine link

Spree Magazine link

 Smooth Satin Magazine link

 Mood Magazine link

 Magnifique Magazing link

So I am letting her off being locked in the narrow closet...but I am still debating whether or not to give her a good spanking for neglecting this project for far too long.

It is actually quite a fascinating project simply because so many of the fetish tropes of the 60's have become mainstays of today's fashion. Mady puts up the whole magazine in a variety of formats PDF, ZIP, MOBI and ePub.

So take a look and consider becoming Mady's magazine Patreon.

Update: On reflection a good spanking was just what the naughty young lady needed. So when she had finished posting the magazines I got my hairbrush and had Mady lie across my lap. A quick warm up with my hand and then a steady, even, reddening of her pert little bottom. I don't believe in "light" spankings. After about two minutes Mady began to cry and I knew I was making my point.

When I was done I sent her off to elliot's corner, holding her skirt up, to think about what she owes her Patreons and what will happen to her if she does not post as she should.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could have your hubby pose for a sexy sissy calender for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Ms. Hannah, don't leave us in suspense. Did Ms. Mandy get her spanking

    ReplyDelete