Wednesday 12 December 2018

Is Male Chastity Punishment?

Here is a question I had not really considered in the context of an FLR:

Is Male Chastity Punishment?

I had not considered it because I keep elliot in his chastity device pretty much full time from Labour Day until either the May 24th or July 1st Long Weekend. If he needs punishment I have my handy wooden shower brush or a number of canes and whips which I can deploy with great effect.

For me, elliot's chastity is a gift I insist he gives me (and Mady). It is not a punishment so much as a constant reminder of his place in my household and the fact he has no control over his sexual existence. I hold the key and whether he is required to humiliate himself by masturbating or to service Mady or, very rarely, to bring me greater pleasure, his little cock is under my total control.

However, many women who lead their marriages may not want to keep their husbands locked up. After all, there are many women who thoroughly enjoy spontaneous, penetrative sex and don't want to be bothered unlocking their husbands when they are "in the mood". Or a woman might well want to keep her husband on the honour system while she considers whether to lock that little cock down. It is, obviously, entirely up to her.


Now, if a man remains unrestrained the cock cage could well serve as a punishment. Even elliot's soft silicone cage is a bit uncomfortable when, as he often does, he becomes erect at the sight of Mady's pretty breasts or as the result of my teasing him. 

However, if I were using a cock cage as punishment I would want something a little bit more disciplinary. I am thinking of getting this gently spiked cage for elliot simply as a change of pace. But, as you can see, the "spikes" are really more nubs and while they will produce a bit of sensation, I very much doubt that even a raging erection would reach a disciplinary level.

If you are going to use a chastity as a punishment device then you will want something which is well past uncomfortable. This device has a spiked scrotal ring and, while it will not punish erections, it will certainly be unpleasant to be forced to wear for any length of time. However, my sense looking at this device is that the little "spikes" would really just create chafing rather than the real sensation of pain which is critical to punishment.

Not a choice I would make but if someone does decide to try this I would love to hear about your experiences.


remote control electro shock male chastity device
I have to admit I have wanted an electro shock chastity device for elliot for some time. However, I have wanted one with a remote control and there have been very few offerings. But this year, under our Christmas tree, elliot is going to find this beauty. A gorgeous, remote control, hard shell, red electro shock device for his little cock. It will be great fun for Mady and I to calibrate it.

So the general answer to the question of a chastity device as a tool for male punishment, is, of course. Locking up your husband's cock will put him in his place. Better still, you can tell him how long he'll be locked up and why he is being punished. Men, especially younger men, tend to behave themselves much better, be more attentive and generally remember their place if you have the key to their cock.

But, and here's the thing, you may find you simply prefer to keep your husband locked pretty much full time. It puts all the sexual control where it should be, in your hands and you'll be able to gradually train him to take his pleasure from giving you pleasure. Once that happens, keeping your husband locked in chastity will simply make sense for both of you. In which case you'll have to find new and inventive ways to punish him. Which can be fun in itself.

10 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah!

    I enjoyed reading this post and I congratulate You and Your husband on Your happy realationship!

    I´m a natural sub, but unfortunately I have not yet met the Woman of my dreams! However I have been in relationships with dominant/assertive women, but I always realized too late exactly how assertive they were, and now I miss them!

    However, this is not why I´m writing to you! This is actually the first time I´ve read a post on Your blog, and I want to ask You a question, if that´s alright?

    I´m sorry if this question has been posted earlier, but I haven´t looked through all the answers!

    I wonder if You think that there is a correlation between assertive/dominant women and borderline and/or narcissism?

    I´m asking because I was brought up with a mother with these streaks, and I seem to be attracted to women with the same traits! Is this odd or strange do you think? (Sorry, that´s two questions...)

    Best regards/
    Mattias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mattias,

    I don't think there is a correlation. There are assertive/dominant women who are the very opposite of narcissistic and plenty of narcissistic women who lack the necessary empathy to be in charge of a submissive man.

    The mother question is as interesting as it is irresolvable. I suspect that many men have submissive tendencies because they were raised by no nonsense mums and see that as one trait in women which they enjoy. But there are also submissive men whose mothers pretty much ignored them and others who had perfectly ordinary mothers.

    The real question is what you enjoy, what you need. Keep looking for strong women. You'll find one who enjoys your sub side eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Male chastity punishment, the service involving in BDSM. Nevertheless, it will be obtaining in adult services Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. My wife does not need to use a penis chastity. I obey her wishes and do NOT ejaculate without permission. When I DO get permission it is a semen feeding. I eat my own semen off a spoon on my knees AFTER asking for permission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My keyholder wife and I agree. It is my gift to her, not punishment. Her spanking horse and selection of paddles do the punishment quite well. Please check our life out....
    https://omcfd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't consider male chastity Punishment. I consider it an honor to be locked. It shows the love my wife has for me. It shows she knows what is best for me and it shows she only wants to make me a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve never been restrained but I’ve had several mistresses who believed in pleasure denial. they desired all the pleasure that they could get from massage to cunnilingus and totally ignoring my cock for any form of pleasure. All of them did enjoy strapping on a dildo and giving me a good screwing only if I was good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I was in love, we were together for a long time. Now that I look back at the relationship I don’t think he was able to be in love at all but I tried to make up for that. I figured out I tried hard enough, loved him enough, did everything he wanted, but he never reciprocated the same energy. Rather he played the pretend game and cheated behind my back. Thankfully I found out about his infidelity through the help of this software genius hacker at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also reachable on WhatsApp + 1(484) 540 - 0785, this genius hacked my ex's phone and gained remote access to his phone activities(That's how I was able to discover his infidelity). Now I’m alone with my lovely daughters which I thank him for because in spite of hurting me I have them. The scary thing is that I think I’ll never meet anyone who will ever love me so I don’t try dating at all. Sometimes I wonder if it’s possible to find true love.

    ReplyDelete