Tuesday 16 July 2019

A bit of Tinkering and a mid summer correction

I just love how men insist on improving things. Now you would think that a silicone cock cage  would offer little in the way of chances for improvement. Not elliot.

While he has been enjoying his summer freedom - I let him out around June 1st and lock him back down on Labour Day - he has been thinking about how to actually reduce the "play" in the two posts on either side of the lock. I suspect these are designed with men with substantially larger cocks than my elliot's in mind but for him the various pieces of his chastity would gap and then, painfully, pinch some very tender skin. I don't keep elliot in chastity for his discomfort, although elliot being a little uncomfortable does not worry me at all, so when he asked permission to modify his cage I agreed.

It was hardly a major change: he removed the plastic side pegs and replaced them with one inch stove bolts with washers and nuts. This allows him to tighten the silicone pieces and eliminate the gapping.

Good for him and nicely timed. He was getting a bit, if you will excuse the word, cocky, and there is only one sure fire cure for that. First I gave him a good whipping. The heel stick raised lovely welts. I had Mady observe his punishment and listen as I lectured him.

"It is not enough that you are polite to me. You need to be humble and you need to remember your place." I said punctuating my sentences with a stroke of the heel stick. "The fact is you have been a bit too cocksure. I let you out of your cock cage for your comfort. I don't expect backchat. I don't expect you to look at pretty young girls at the beach. You keep your eyes down. Do you understand."

"Yes, Miss," he said.

I went on in this vein for a few minutes with each period emphasized with a stroke. I think he got the message.

"Now, before you go to your corner, turn around," I said. "Your cock is going back in its cage until I see a real improvement in your attitude. Now stuff it in. Hurry up."

The modifications to the silicone cage meant that elliot had to fiddle a bit more but his cock was so tiny after his whipping that everything went quite quickly.

"Mady, why don't you lock down elliot's tiny little cock," I said. "You can hold on to the key. We'll see if he improves."

Mady slipped the lock on and shut it.

"I expect you to behave, elliot," I said when he was locked and I had slipped off my rather moist panties (I often find myself getting a bit excited when I correct elliot or Mady) and sent elliot to his corner.

"Mady," I said sitting down and lifting my skirt. "I seem to need some oral attention."

"Yes, Miss."

Mady got on her knees and began licking my pussy. Girls just know.

Should be a fun summer.

2 comments:

  1. An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I believe that it is best to write extra on this subject, it might not be a taboo topic however usually people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. Designer Swimwear and beachwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my husband are still newly weds, but it already seems like the intimacy is already dwindling. We used to be on fire and couldn’t get enough of each other but now I find myself begging for attention and trying to initiate any form of intimacy makes him mad. This often makes me feel insecure and frustrated. when I ask for sex, he gets defensive, when we do have sex it seems like it’s a schedule and not at all spontaneous. Recently I got so eager to know the reason behind his change in attitude, I contacted this software genius hacker at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, who hacked and gained me remote access to his phone activities, I gained access to his calls and texts, and found out he has been in an ongoing sexual affair with a coworker. I then realized why he doesn’t want to spice things up or make our marriage work. You can reach out to 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also on WhatsApp + 1(484)540-0785, if you ever suspect your partner of infidelity, he's a legit and reliable hacker.

    ReplyDelete