Saturday 27 July 2019

Glorious Girdles

Frequent readers know that I believe that a lady is often corseted and almost never without a good firm girdle. I also believe that a girdle can be an excellent disciplinary tool when training a new husband or bringing a wayward husband to heel.

We live in an age where the corporate uniform for women is a pantsuit and women of all sizes think that yoga pants are ideal for the shops, the cinema or even, God help us, fine dining. "Comfort" has become an excuse for sloppiness. I admit to being old fashioned, I do not want to see women, fat or thin, wearing clothes which don't fit and fail to ensure modesty. At home is a whole other thing, but in public, a girl with a pretty dress and great foundations is a rare pleasure to see.

I had elliot compile a wonderful little book of nothing but girdle advertising and fashion pictures from the golden age when no respectable lady would be seen in public without a good, firm, foundation:

This weekend "Girdles Must Advertise" is free at Amazon https://amzn.to/30YTpK8

Please take a moment to download the book and, if you enjoy it, write a review.

For the submissive gentlemen who read my blog, that is not a request, it is an order...Go and get my book and write a serious, 5 star, review.

Up until the arrival of the internet, finding a good girdle in real life was difficult. Finding an actually pretty girdle that the lady of the house might want to wear was pretty much impossible. Now it is as easy as doing a search on Amazon.

I have three of these, two in black, one in white in my lingerie cabinet and, once the heat abates, look
forward to wearing them as the foundations for the dresses I prefer to wear daily. It is very helpful to have Mady doing the side zipper and hook and eye fastening as well as clipping the metal garter tabs (never get plastic) to my stockings.

Very reasonably priced and delivered discreetly to your door from Amazon. Rago High Waist Open Bottom Girdle.

Now, I am also firmly convinced that young ladies also need the support and control a good girdle can provide. Mady is in wonderful shape, has a pert little bottom and no tummy to speak of.
But when she accompanies me shopping or to church or, really, anywhere I require her to wear a suitable foundation from Labour Day until Victoria Day (we're in Canada, July 4 for my American friends). For her uniform, a simple pair of control panties are more than sufficient to give her a pleasing look. (These are, in a somewhat larger size, also an excellent option for submissive husband's daily wear.)

Under a skirt or dress I prefer something which will give her bottom a little boost and keep a smooth line for thin cotton or fine wool or cashmere dresses. I found these panty shapers when I was looking
for a pair of suitable punishment panties for elliot and while they are perfect for that function, they also make my little maid's bottom the perfect, spankable, peach the boys enjoy watching under a tight dress. I like my maid/companion to have plenty of male attention and the shape these panties give her, while leaving her sweet little bottom cheeks entirely naked, ensures that she gets it.

On the other hand, when Mady comes to church with us, I want her to be very well controlled and positively virginal. Yes, I know, completely hypocritical, but that is part of the fun. My nice church friends have no idea how elliot and I have built our female led marriage and they think Mady is a very sweet girl who is always happy to help out with the altar decorations or serving coffee after church. And she is. But she is always dressed very conservatively for church.

Which means a serious girdle but one relatively lightly constructed as traditional "roll up" girdle is very nearly perfect. It ensures that Mady's lower figure remains modestly shrouded, holds up her stockings and eliminates any hint of "jiggle". I hate the sight of women, even young women, jiggling or bulging as they sit. Pretty curves are all the prettier when they are tightly contained and controlled. A fact our mothers and grandmothers knew but which, apparently, "the comfort generation" has either forgotten or dismissed.

Having Mady wear this girdle, in either black or white with her seamed, nude or grey, fully fashioned stockings, is a lovely way to modestly show off a pretty young girl while ensuring that she is complimented by the nice ladies of the church for her modesty and good taste.

Until she came to work for me, Mady, like many of her generation had really never worn hose at all, much less stockings. Now, she really does feel naked without the whisps of nylon sliding up her milky white thighs. She tells me stockings, a nice girdle and a pair of moderate heels give her a lot of confidence. As they should. She looks wonderful.

Finally, elliot's foundations.

When we first started our journey I needed a way to confine elliot particularly in bed. He was not as well trained as he is now and we were years away from putting his cock in its cage. I looked at a variety of solutions and hit upon a good, firm, pantigirdle as both a signal and a means to enforce the fact that it was my sexual desires which mattered in our marriage.

A high waisted, long legged, side zipper girdle ensured that elliot had no access at all to his little cock. It was ideal under a pretty nightie and very much kept him in his position.

I had him add two little grommets at the top of the zipper and, when he was particularly rambunctious, I would slip a cute little padlock through the grommets and he was locked into his girdle for the night. He could still get his morning wood, something he does not like a bit in his cock cage, but there was no way he could even try to have any sort of sex with me unless I unlocked him. Perfect. And a good start towards what I now know a submissive man desperately needs, long term, locked down chastity. (During the summer, when I let elliot out of his cage, I often have Mady put his girdle out before bed just to remind him of his position.)

So, there it is, girdles for all occasions. Enjoy our free girdle book on Amazon and, ladies, whether for yourself or that naughty husband, remember a good foundation is the basis for brilliantly fitting clothes and a very obedient husband.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing feels better than having a tight control brief, long leg girdle or an all-in-one body brief to wear when dressing asa woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elliot tells me...

    From my own, female perspective, a good girdle and a sexy, but supportive, bra means that my clothes fit perfectly and drape nicely. A nipped waist and a smooth bottom make all the difference when you like nice tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pleased to hear You lock Your gurl into his girdle, my LadyJ did the same to me when I worked as Her housemaid (and I do mean worked, a maid's work is hard!). I had to go and ask Her to unlock me when I had to use the toilet, how humiliating that was. She also used it as a punishment device after my maintenance spanking. It worked very well to hold my butt plug firmly in place and seemed to prolong the burn from my spanking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don't notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already! one piece bikini swimsuit uk

    ReplyDelete