Monday 14 May 2018

FLRs before marriage

Can you have a Female Led Relationship before marriage?


It is a question I am asked quite often and the simple answer is, of course. In fact there are a wide variety of female superior relationships which are a very long way from marriage indeed. But let's begin with the simplist: a couple who are heading towards matrimony.

In gentler times couples would often date for a year and then become formally engaged and then get married. This gave each partner a chance to really get to know the other. This custom continues to this day in more conservative communities and, frankly, makes a lot of sense. Implicit in this "slow and steady" approach is mutual chastity. A girl might "save herself" for marriage and, while a man might be expected to have had a bit more experience, being openly promiscuous is frowned upon. If you have been reading these questions so far you will know where this is going. In this conservative, courting style relationship, the woman holds pretty much all the sexual power simply because she is not going to go one step further than a young lady should. Which is not to say she will not tease.

The power relationship, taken straight from the myths of the 1950's, is that the young lady holds all the sexual cards and the young man dances attendance. (I note that this is the very opposite of the female disempowering world of "hook-up culture" and "friends with benefits" and a good thing at that.) Now, on the assumption that most men, especially alpha men, like to be "taken in hand" by a strong woman who know what she requires, how hard will it be for a girl, as she is being courted, to require her swain to accept her control. Once that has happened any lapses will, of course, need to be punished. A good bath brushing for serious offences becomes part of the routine. To make it stick, a young lady might have her soon to be fiance order her bathbrush as an early marker in their relationship.

As the courtship progresses the young lady will want to increase the sexual teasing without actually letting her young gentleman go very far at all. A pretty cupless quarter bra under a tight cashmere sweater will whet his appetite. (Keeping Mady in quarter cup bras seems to keep elliot's cage well filled.) Similarily a pretty skirt and real silk stockings offer lots of teasing possibilities. And yes they are expensive but they are an intimate gift which a man can give a woman with her permission. Of course, to hold up her stockings and protect her virtue, a young lady can reach back to the 50's and purchase a good, sturdy, closed bottom, girdle. Thus armoured, a lady can tease to her heart's content knowing that even if her gentleman's control falters she'll be fine.

At some point the young couple will have to have the "conversation" in which she explains that he will certainly not be having sex with her until they are married but...If they were to become engaged she would feel responsible for attending, occassionally, to his more unbearable urges and might, if he was properly under lock and key, give him more access to her body and its charms. As he buys her ring, she buys him his first male chastity device. Likely in a soft silicon to start, it is, after all, just about controlling his erections and ejaculations. When they are actually married she'll likely opt for a more inflexible solution to the question of newlywed overeagerness. In any event, our modern "old fashioned" girl will make sure her sweetie hands her the key to his chastity along with her ring from the traditional kneeling position. And she'll be good to her word, occasionally giving him hand release when his own hands are handcuffed behind his back. His engagement present, along with a lovely ring, could be a decent set of handcuffs for just this purpose.

So, our clever young lady has managed to convince her gentleman that he should accept her control, authority and discipline as well as her complete control over his sexuality even before the big day. Not that she needs to be in any rush to get to the altar. Training her husband to be in all her little ways and to fulfil all her pleasure needs may take months or even years. But, at some point, he'll be trained and she'll set a date and consider whether she should give him her virginity or take his...

1 comment:

  1. I find this article very interesting.

    Here is how our journey got started into domestic discipline. My first marriage my wife wasn’t interested in much of anything and we finally divorced. I started dating and when I finally met a woman I dated several times. I started thinking before I get too involved I wanted to approach the subject of a female led relationship along with domestic discipline and punishment. I didn’t want another marriage where I had to keep my desires to myself.

    I searched the internet and found Aunt Kay’s site (DWC) and ordered some of her booklets. I also searched other websites about domestic discipline. I copied and printed all the material I could find and put it into a binder just waiting for the right time to show her. I had over 100 pages dealing with a female led relationship.

    After several weeks I finally got the nerve to talk to her about it. I invited her over for dinner. After dinner we sat in the living room and I brought up the subject of a FLR relationship. She seemed a little shocked but I told her that if we were to marry I want to be as perfect of a husband I could be but I will need someone who was strict and would set rules and not be afraid to discipline when necessary. I told her that I know your former husband was abusive, a drunk and cheated on you so with you in control of the relationship you won’t ever have to worry about that. I then gave her the binder and told her to take it home and read it and if she was interested then we will go forward from here.

    Three days went by before I finally heard from her. She said she read all the materials and was interested but told me there will be no turning back once we started. She also said it will start the day we became engaged. I agreed.

    Three months later I was ready to ask her to marry me so I told her I wanted her to come to my house for a special dinner. After dinner we went to the living room then I got on my knees and asked her to marry me. She accepted and we kissed then she told me to drop my pants stay on my knees. I thought I was going to get a BJ. She reached into her purse and pulled out a chastity cage. She put the ring around my scrotum attached the cage and snapped the padlock shut and said “you now belong to me and you will do what I tell you when I tell you or you will be spanked.” She also said the chastity will assure me you will not cheat like my ex.

    The next day we went to her mothers house to inform her mother and sister of our engagement. Her mother wasn’t too happy about it because of her previous marriage so my fiancee said not to worry because we were going to have a female led relationship where he will obey me and not to worry about him cheating because he can’t then ordered me to drop my pants and show my chastity to her mother and sister. They were a little shocked.

    Since we’ve been married my wife has really developed her spanking technics. 99% of my spankings are OTK because she said it’s a more loving way to discipline someone.
    She has really defined spankings. She used to have me stand by her side and she would lower my pants and put me over her knee and spank me. Now when I’m going to get spanked I have to get totally naked and stand in the corner until she is ready to spank. When she is ready she will sit on her chair and call me over to her side then pull me over her knee and lecture me as to why I’m being spanked. She will whack me with her paddle then lecture me more then spank again the lecture more. When she is done with the lecture the real spanking will start. She will start whacking non stop until she has me crying like a little boy. When the spanking stops I have to stand in the corner again and think about my apology. When she calls me I go to her chair and kneel in front of her and explain why I was spanked and what I was going to do to change my behavior and tell her how sorry I am. If she is satisfied it’s all over if not I get spanked again.


    ReplyDelete