Monday 3 February 2014

Pretty Girdles

Unlike many a modern Miss, I happen to love girdles. Not shapewear, not Spanx: real live, zip up the side, attach your stockings open bottom girdles.


Of course my sweet husband has learned to love them too and, as I like to put him to work to earn a little champagne money for me, I had him first, put on one of his tightest, chastity panti girdles and a pair of nice stockings, second, go through the images of girdle advertising he has been collecting for me for several years and make a little Kindle book which I have him flip through in bed.

I like to tease him for a few minutes before drifting off so I play with his nipples, he gets very hard and then I go to sleep. I like him hard and in his girdle when I am sleeping.

You can get the book here.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed from this post! The person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected.Thank you. Please keep on posting.

    Van
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete