Thursday 31 October 2013

A Lucky Man

But first you have to earn it
36 days.

The longest I have kept my sweetie chaste and, today, well, tonight, I am going to allow him to ejaculate.

But first he is going to spend Halloween remembering his place. When we got up, while he was in his shower, I laid out his clothes for the day. A nice, snug pantiegirdle, a long line bra with his cute little breast forms, a soft angora sweater and a pair of rear zip high waisted trousers. A pair of two inch heeled sandals completed his outfit. Then I went downstairs for coffee.

It took him a few minutes but he looked very humble indeed as he adjusted to his functionally feminine outfit.

"That is a lovely sweater dear. I don't know why I don't have you dress this way more often. You could grow your hair out. With a little practice we could both forget you even have your little cockette." I teased. "I bet you thought I was going to have you spurt first thing. No chance, dear. I have a few more Halloween surprises before we even think about letting you have your treat."

1 comment:

  1. You are a delightfully, devilishly, delicious Mistress Miss Hannah Jay.

    ReplyDelete