Sunday 20 October 2019

Outsourcing

Yesterday's post about a Dominant Mistress sparked a wonderful letter from Nancy who writes from a small city in the South Eastern United States,

----
Dear Miss Jay,

A few years ago my husband Kyle confessed to me that he would like me to take the leadership of our marriage. It was quite an adjustment and reading your blog and elliot's books about your female led relationship has been very helpful.

It was not easy but it seemed to make him happy. I keep him chaste and in a chastity device most of the time. I prefer the metal to the silicone but have both. But the fact is that I was and am very uncomfortable other elements of female-led marriage, especially disciplining Kyle. And he certain needs and, frankly, craves discipline.

I took your advice and got a long-handled wooden shower brush which I have used occasionally. But it was obvious that I just couldn't really swing it hard enough. I mean I could, but I love Kyle too much to seriously cause him the sort of pain he seemed to need. And there were other things he wanted which I just can't imagine. Being pegged was one thing and taking an enema was another and, well, he kept begging me to pee on him. I know it took a lot of courage just to ask but I just couldn't do any of that sort of thing. It all left us both very frustrated.

Of course, in my little city, while I have lots of friends, we are all gracious southern ladies who really don't speak about bedroom matters. I kept trying to do what Kyle needed but I just couldn't. Finally, not knowing where to turn, I mentioned I was having problems with Kyle to my doctor. She is much more worldly than I am and asked a few questions and then said, "I think I may have a solution. Leave it with me for a few days."

A few days later my phone rang and a rather pretty voice said, "Mrs. x, my name is Fiona. I'm a nurse and Dr. y suggested I might be of assistance with your husband. I thought we might meet and discuss what you need and what your husband requires."

We quickly agreed to meet for tea at one of the nicer hotels in town and the next day I dressed carefully and had a little notebook in my handbag. Fiona had asked me to make a list of what I would want for Kyle and what Kyle needed. I had that list.

Fiona had told me she was quite petite and had jet black hair. The lovely girl who was wearing a pleated white, calf-length dress and a clever, muted pink tweed Chanel jacket who sat down across from me had not said she was beautiful. But she was. She held out her hand.

"I'm Fiona, Nancy," she said. "Let's order tea and we'll figure out how I might help."

We had a wonderful, funny, conversation. She was, in fact, a nurse but she only worked three nights a week at one of our hospitals on the acute care ward.

"The rest of my time is my own," she said. "Which means I am able to accommodate situations such as yours. You would be surprised at how many of the nice ladies we are taking tea with have these sorts of problems."

Fiona ran her "practice" from a lovely little cottage - she had pictures on her phone - on an estate just outside town. "It's very private and a little isolated. And I have all the facilities you need for this sort of work. Did you make your list?"

I handed it to her.

"Very straightforward," she said. "I am happy to be Kyle's disciplinarian and the other items on the list will simply be worked in as needed. Will he be ejaculating?"

I was very reassured by her very professional tone. "I don't think so unless you think it would be helpful."

"Quite the opposite, ma'am. Is he in chastity?"

"Usually."

"Well always send him locked to me and the question will not come up. Although, as you indicated that pegging was on the agenda, he will certainly have an intromission as that is how I tell when a pegging is complete."

We sipped our tea and went into some detail about Kyle's submissive fantasies. Fiona was very funny but also very professional.

"Men are remarkably silly. I think because, unlike women, they never really have to grow up," she said. "Which suits me as it provides a delightful cash income without the slightest risk. And most of my clients are, in fact, wives who know what their husbands want but who are simply not willing to provide it. I am more than willing."

"Do you want me to do maintenance?" she asked.

"Maintenance?" I asked right back.

"Yes, some female led couples find that a good spanking or caning once a week reminds a man of his position. I have three clients whose husbands I see weekly," she said.

"I'll have to think about that. Do you think it works?" I asked.

"Very much depends on the husband," said Fiona. "It sounds to me as if your husband is pretty obedient right now. I'd suggest leaving maintenance alone for the moment. You can always change your mind. And, once you are comfortable with the fact that I will be doing the serious corrections, you might do maintenance yourself."

"That's a thought," I said thinking about my shower brush.

"Now, when I am disciplining a husband I usually wear a wonderfully old fashioned nurse's uniform. With the cap and the pinned on watch. I have several. It keeps the interaction clinical and professional," said Fiona. "It also means that a wife can easily say, "You are going to see Nurse if you keep that up" and the husband will know exactly what to expect."

Fiona was expensive, "I prefer to be on a monthly retainer against which I will charge for the time spent and carry the balance forward. There are no "extras" and I take the time required for a full and thorough correction. You can send Kyle as often as needed. The only thing I need is a note from you indicating the level of correction, from 1-5, required. 1 is pretty mild. In Kyle's case likely a paddling and an enema. At 3 there will be marks and possibly some bruising. A 5 is pretty severe and you should reserve it for occasions where he really needs punishment."

Fiona finished her tea. I gave her an envelope with her first month's fee in cash. She stood up and held out her hand. "This will be the last time I meet you. Your husband is in good hands," she said. "After each appointment, when your husband is doing his corner time, I will fill out a short report which he will take home to you."

Now, I have gone on far too long but, the next week, Kyle was more than a little rude to me and I looked him straight in the eye and said, "That's enough. You are going to see Nurse." Of course he had no idea what I was talking about but I sent Fiona a text and set an appointment for that evening. As she requested, I wrote a short note explaining the nature of the offence and wrote a number, 2, if memory serves.

I called Kyle into my sewing room. "Kyle, deliver this note to the lady who lives at this address and do exactly what you are told. Your appointment is at eight. Shower first."

He looked pretty worried but obeyed and was soon off to meet Nurse.

Two hours later he was home.

"Strip," I said wanting to inspect Fiona's work. Silently Kyle took off his clothes. "Corner."

As he walked to his corner I looked at his perfectly welted bottom. Then I opened Fiona's report.

It was succinct. "Caning, 24 medium strokes with light cane;  enema, 2 quarts, 10 minute retention, some cramping; small anal plug, one hour after golden shower in dog cage. Husband responsive to commands, well trained. Kyle accepted his correction and does not plan to be rude again. I explained my service and told Kyle that I was acting as your proxy to provide necessary and strict discipline. signed Nurse Fiona.

"OK Kyle, you can go and put your robe on," I said. "Then come back and tell me all about your visit with Nurse."

"Yes, ma'am."

I fetched some wine and lighted a couple of candles on our coffee table. Kyle came in and I motioned him over to the couch.

"So, how did you like Nurse Fiona?" I asked.

"Wow. Where did you find her?" replied Kyle.

"Through a friend," I said.

"Darling," said Kyle getting on his knees. "First off I have to apologize for being rude. And I have to thank you for making the effort to find someone to correct me."

"Well don't do it again. Now get up and tell," I said.

Kyle sat back down on the couch, a bit gingerly.

"Okay, but I am still sort of processing it all. I had a hard time finding Nurse's cottage but, eventually, I found the turn off and drove down a narrow country road for a quarter mile until I saw a nice little bungalow with its outside lights on. I parked, got out the car and knocked on the wide wood door. I heard heels clicking and the door opened and there was Nurse. She's tiny and in full nurse's uniform. I handed her your note.

"Stay here," she said. She closed the door with me outside while she read it. The door re-opened and she said into a phone which was recording, "I am Nurse Fiona. Your wife has sent you here for correction and punishment. When you step across my threshold you have agreed to do exactly as you are told and accept whatever corrections, punishments or orders I give. Your wife requires that you do as I tell you. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Nurse," I said.

"Then, come in," said Nurse putting down her phone. "Follow me."

She led me to a set of stairs which obviously went to the basement. "Down."

I noticed that she had a water bottle and was wearing what looked like a 1940's nurse's uniform.

"Undress."

I did as I was told.

"What a nice chastity cage. Your wife had very good taste. Now go and kneel on that bench."

I went over to a very simple bench which was well padded and had restraints for my wrists and ankles as well as a belt which went around my thighs and another which held my waist very securely. Nurse said nothing as she buckled me in and tightened the belts. I was immobilized. When she was done Nurse sat on a stool directly in front of me.

"Now Kyle, your wife has sent you to be punished for your rudeness. She has indicated in her note that you are to have a level 2 punishment out of a possible 5 levels. Open your mouth."

I did and a thick, penis shaped gag, was put in place. I heard the click of a padlock.

"Now a little ginger," said Nurse moving behind me. I felt something push into my backdoor.

"Ginger root works differently with different people. We'll leave it to get started for ten minutes and then you'll get your caning. If you clench your bottom the sting will intensify. After your caning and one or two more punishments, you'll be getting an enema which will, I suspect, reduce the sting before we put in your bottom plug," said Nurse. Then I heard her go back upstairs and I could hear her television come on.

The ginger began to sting. Not unbearable but irritating. The minutes went by slowly and the sting increased. And if I squirmed I would get a dose of ginger juice which upped the discomfort. By the time I heard Nurse's heels clicking down the stairs it was really becoming difficult. I was sweating.

"Enjoying your little fig aren't you Kyle," she said. "It will get a lot more intense as I whip you. A level two caning is 24 strokes. It is a simple system. Level 1 is 12, 2 is 24, 3 is 48 and so on. But I am using a relatively light cane today. If this was level 3 I would use a medium weight cane and at level 5 I use a heavy cane. For nearly 200 strokes. You'll want to avoid that."

Without a moment's warning I could hear the cane whistle through the air and crack on my bottom.

"At level 2 I do not cross my strokes, but at level 3 I switch sides and your bottom looks like a nasty tic tac toe board. I really would not clench my bottom in your position, the ginger will hurt more than the cane," said Nurse. "And last longer. Only a few more to go."

"Darling, please, never go past level 2," said Kyle. "I was crying after a dozen strokes and Nurse didn't care. I would have been screaming but the gag silenced me. And I couldn't help clenching my bottom so the ginger was leaking agony in my bottom."

Nurse was relentless. I swear she timed the strokes so that every ten seconds a new wave of pain hit. But I was counting the strokes and, at last, we'd hit twenty four.

"As this is your first time you will only have six bonus strokes. Normally there are at least a dozen. And they are always cross hatched," said Nurse switching sides. "I have a little less control with my backhand so this might pinch."

Pinch! Dear Lord. Each stroke connected to at least five of my original welts which actually cut the skin a little. I know because Nurse cleaned me up afterwards. The ginger was excruciating. But nothing compared to the cane. Or so I thought.

"There you go, done. I'll just leave you there for ten minutes to let you catch your breath. You did very well but, well, you don't have much choice do you," said Nurse. I could hear her heels going back upstairs. Now the ginger was competing with my blazing bottom's agony. I honestly hoped I'd pass out but no chance of that and, truth to tell, the endorphins had clicked in and while everything hurt I was well past caring. I closed my eyes and embraced the pain knowing it was for you.

Nurse came back.

"We'll just put on this blindfold and then we can give you a nice shower," said Nurse. "I have always wanted a rotatable bench so my naughty boys could look up but, well, they can't look because I am not that sort of girl, so this does fine."

I began to feel the warmness of her pee as she soaked my head and then my arms and shoulders. It was almost hot. I couldn't see a thing but I could smell her pussy scent and the urine as it hit me. It went on for a long time and I realized why there was a drain in the floor. Finally, Nurse was done and I had had my first Golden Shower. The ginger was agonizing and I was praying that Nurse would finally pop it out. No go.

"We'll just let you enjoy that for a little while," said Nurse. And I heard her going back up stairs.

Nancy, I cannot tell you how much the ginger stung. It was like having a million hornets up my bum. She just left me there. I could hear the TV and the show was, at last, ending. But she didn't come back down. I don't really know how long I was there until, finally, I heard her coming back. I felt her pull the ginger out of my ass but that was no relief.

"So Kyle, I expect you will never be rude to your wife again," said Nurse.

I couldn't respond other than nodding as the gag was still in.

"Time to clean out that nasty ginger juice," said Nurse putting on a pair of gloves. "Two quarts of nice, warm soapy water up your bottom and all the way into your colon will help a lot."

I felt her push some sort of lubricant in and then a quite thick thing which went in a long way. It hurt but not nearly as much as the ginger. Then a gush of warmth and the stinging died away. I began to feel full and then she attached a second bag and I began to feel cramps. Small at first but they increased in intensity.

"You'll cramp a bit, just relax. You only have to hold this for ten minutes," said Nurse.

Those were ten long minutes during which Nurse undid all but my wrist restraints and put something on my bottom.

"Your wife will be pleased. You'll have welts for a week," said Nurse.

The cramping was getting worse and I desperately needed to get to a washroom. Nurse looked at her watch.

"OK, keep holding. I will release your wrists and then you will be able to go to the washroom. I'll be waiting."

Relief. Darling, I totally understand why you never gave me an enema. But it felt so good to release. Amazing really. I came out of the washroom to see Nurse standing beside a dog cage with a fairly large butt plug in her gloved hands.

"We'll just slip this in and lock you up in your cage for a while so you can think about how grateful you are to Nancy for arranging all this. When I come back I will let you out, you will get dressed and come upstairs. I will take out your gag and you, without saying a word, will go home to your loving wife and the head of your household," said Nurse.

About half an hour in the dog cage later that is exactly what happened.

"Thank you Darling," said my dear husband.

"You've learned your lesson?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

"And that what you've wanted me to do?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know.  I can't imagine you being that intense."

"But that is what you have needed, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am," said my darling husband.

"Then that is what you'll have. Now go and shower and go to bed. I'll be up in a little while."

Which is how we started with Nurse Fiona. I make sure her retainer is paid up to date and Kyle is sent over a couple of times a month if he is naughty. Which he often is. We've never gone beyond level 2 and I suspect we never will. But Kyle never knows what is in the envelope. But he does know that Nurse Fiona will follow my instructions to the letter.

I just have to say "Three" for a complete attitude change.

It's perfect.

Yours,

Nancy

-----

I wrote back,

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Ginger is a nasty thing and darling elliot has been figged more than occasionally.

Nurse Fiona sounds like a treasure and how clever of your doctor to find a solution.

For some women, the very idea of punishing their husbands, no matter how much their husbands want to be corrected, is impossible. Outsourcing is a great idea.

The difficulty is finding a woman like Nurse Fiona. They are out there but all too often wives turn to professional dominatrixs who don't quite "get it". Nurse Fiona obviously does and both you and Kyle are very, very lucky to have found her.

Enjoy!

Hannah








2 comments:

  1. Love the writing, always with attention to the little details :) With regard to pegging as a means of discipline, quite right! we have all you can need here..
    Strapon Harnesses
    Strapon Dildos
    Butt Plugs for his training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content! bathing suit bottoms uk

    ReplyDelete