Saturday 25 August 2018

Mady's New Project

My lovely maid/companion has finished her academic work and was looking for something to do. We chatted for a while and eventually, she said,

"Ma'am, why don't we figure out something to do with all the vintage smut you and sir have been collecting?"

If was a very good idea. While elliot and I have published several successful Amazon books of vintage material (go here if you want to take a look) we have accumulated literally hundreds of digital files plus boxes of hard copies of some of the wonderful risqué material from the late 40's, 50's and 60's. Right up until the hardcore explosion of the late 70's which doesn't interest me.

But what to do with it all? Well, Mady is saving for a trip to Europe next Spring and I thought it might be fun for her to have a chance to make a little extra money. But Amazon has tightened the rules about republishing old material. Sigh.

"What about Patreon?" said my internet savvy girl as she leafed through a particularly naughty magazine all about girls getting dressed for a date - stockings, corsets, pointy bras.

So, I've set up a Patreon account for her.

Become a Patron!

She is just putting the material up but, and this is a special treat for my readers who enjoy Mady, she is using a lovely picture elliot took of her as her banner. So you can go to https://www.patreon.com/hannah_obeyed and see my pretty maid. I think she may post a few more pictures as she works on her site.

Here is the first magazine: Mistress in Satin

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mistress-in-20986341

Right now Mady is posting a PDF version and a Zipped version. Ebook will follow shortly.

She has also posted a number of pretty pictures of herself in a nicely fitting corset...I know, I never mentioned the tattoos...we try to ignore them but I fear they are growing on me. I'd never get a tattoo but young girls do the silliest things.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment