Thursday 9 August 2018

A bit of fun...

As faithful readers will remember, my maid/companion Mady has been exercising elliot for a couple of years. Until we got his little dog cart, Mady's preferred exercise was to have elliot piggy back her. He became very proficient at this and, from time to time, Mady will leave the dog cart in its shed and have put elliot through his paces mounted on his back of shoulders. His little cock is in its cage and Mady has a pretty dressage whip we gave her for Christmas. In the Spring and Fall, when it is not too hot, she will often wear black leather riding gloves.

All of which made the first part of this naughty video more than a little amusing. In fact neither of the participants look at all like Mady or elliot, but the girl is of similar size. (Thankfully, under Mady's strict exercise regime elliot is rather better built than the gentleman in this video.) In any case, from time to time, if I look out my window, I see a scene like the beginning of this video played out on out back lawn. We'll see if this video works...



2 comments:

  1. This video certainly feeds my fantasies of being ridden by your delightful Mady.
    Does she ever consider trampling elliot like the young lady in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect Mady would be happy to trample elliot if I encouraged her. But it is really not at all my thing.

    ReplyDelete