Friday 3 January 2014

My Pretty Breasts Fondled

Our New Years story continues with my darling man having to offer my breasts to my gentleman callers' touch and kisses. All my darling could do was watch as I enjoyed myself.

As we have written elsewhere, there is only one sexual partner in our marriage. If I want another man to touch my breasts my darling has no choice but to make that decision as easy as possible for me. In this case, as my admirer is older and very conventional, it was easier to let him think that I was being offered by my husband rather than getting into a lot of explanations about our true positions.

Besides, it was great fun to watch my husband forced to accept his submissive role and humble himself by offering another man his wife's pretty breasts. However, his humiliation is not yet complete.

There is more to come but I think you may enjoy his description of his obediently offering his wife's naked breasts to her gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment