Sunday 24 November 2013

pleasure and punishment

The silly man knew he had to be punished. He was disobedient last night. And he was needlessly jealous of a man I enjoy flirting with. He begged me to let him lick me this morning. I was not goingbto let him but he is so very good at it and I was wet thinking about caning him. I said yes and, in an instant, he was between my legs licking and sucking my pussy. Eventually, I finished myself off. I love how he licks me but usually finish because I am in charge even at the height of my pleasure.

I thought about letting him have some strokes but I think the thought of his caning kept his lttle cock soft.

I lay in his arms as he made his confession and asked for his punishment.

"Yes, darling, you were very silly and disobedient. So stretch out over the bed. I will see if I can leave you few reminder welts."

Naturally he obeyed and I took a couple of practice swings with the new, clear plastic, cane he found for me. Very nice. A bit denser and heavier than the rattan I usually use. Perfect for a quick but severe punishment session.

I only gave him eight strokes but three raised gorgeous red welts. He will be wearing thse when I send him to bed tonight. I will tease him a little about his well whipped bottom and then have him get back to work on my pussy. But tonight he better be hard or he'll get an even dozen strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment