Thursday 28 November 2019

The Season

We live in Canada where we celebrate Thanksgiving a month and a half before our American friends but we actually have a special dinner for American Thanksgiving. Nothing complicated, just a leg of lamb, duck fat fried potatoes and, this year, an apple pie made from our own apples for dessert. It is an easy dinner and my maid Mady is off duty and joins us.

Of course, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday, the official kickoff for Christmas shopping. We're lucky enough that we own pretty much everything we need but, as we live in a semi-rural place it is incredibly handy to be able to buy things online and have them shipped to our door. With 30 days until Christmas I can't wait to buy a few non-necessities for Mady and elliot. Even if you don't need Amazon Prime all year, this is a great time to take advantage of their 30 day free Prime deal. And if you do you'll be able to read elliot's Kindle books and my Kindle books for free.

Even when you have pretty much all you need there are somethings which are always welcome and which a good husband will buy without being told.

Stockings: If your wife wears stockings - and I hope she does as they are so flattering - you cannot go wrong buying her a few pairs for Christmas. Now, if I had all the money in the world, I would wear Cervin silk stockings daily As I don't I just wear them for special occasions, for every day I like the Cervin non-seamed stockings.

Gloves: Leather gloves, especially long fine leather gloves are wonderful to have, I have a couple of pairs and I am always delighted to get another pair for Christmas. A spectacularly beautiful, over the elbow, Italian made glove can be a fetish in itself and, until elliot bought me these gloves a couple of years ago, I had no idea he would be so excited to be whipped while I was wearing them. Men are very strange.

Silk Slip or Night Dress: I am always delighted to find a silk nightie under the tree. Remember the cardinal rule of nighties - they have to be comfortable and that means plain. On the other hand, I like to dress Mady to keep elliot amused and aroused and a shortie nightie when she brings us coffee in the morning will ensure his little cock is hard as can be in its chastity cage.

I will add a few more shopping suggestions to this list but, right now, I have to dress for dinner and I hear my sweet Mady drawing my bath.

6 comments:

  1. How can I earn a life to be spanked and pegged by a strict dominant woman who will make me submit to her rules and regulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 29 live in Santa Clarita valley ,CA werdmatt34 Ott g male that's my comment above

      Delete
  2. Assuming that you are serious a couple of points: begin with being a gentleman to all the women in your life and all the women you meet. Good old fashioned manners will go a long way towards attracting an interesting woman.

    Second, in your interactions with women generally and eligible women in particular, go out of your way to demonstrate your obedience and submission. No, don't fall to your knees...but do as you are told and saying "Yes, Miss." will surprise and delight most women.

    Third, while you will likely ask any number of unsuitable women out understand that it is a submissive male's duty to make the effort.

    Fourth, if, as dates sometimes do, a woman seems interested in intimacy, make sure you let her take the lead. Especially if you are lucky enough to be invited to her bed. Your only reason to be there is her pleasure so do as you are told. Your pleasures and urges simply do not matter. (Note: if you have pleasured a woman properly and she suggests reciprocation, you need to make it clear that she has no obligation at all to attend to your needs. If she suggests a blow job after you have licked her to completion, suggest giving her a nice backrub instead.)

    Finally, with her permission, tell her about your desires. Be prepared for her to be a little shocked, or not, but you need to be totally honest.

    Women are caregivers and once she understands that you need a good whipping from time to time and that you feel more comfortable and secure having been taken anally, you would be amazed at how willing many women are to meet your needs.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If submit to strict godess if it where safe and she own me hpuse me and she is höt and let me service get and or get master

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    printed bikini swimwear uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need assistance from a professional ethical hacker, for exposing infidelity in your relationship, kindly reach out for the service of Software Guru at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com', he handles all sorts of hacking stuff, he helped me gain remote access to my cheating ex's phone activities. I promised him to share his referrals on platforms and pages, to encourage such a selfless service, for assisting innocent couples that have been going through the trauma of infidelity and denials from unfaithful spouses, people really need to know their faith and places in a relationship, to really help their mental healths. 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1(484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and reliable.

    ReplyDelete