Monday 19 August 2019

The Innocence of 70's Men's Magazines

elliot currently has a collection of bondage covergirls up for free at Kindle Covergirl Bondage #1

I am always amused and delighted at the wonderful innocence of these sorts of magazines. There was a genuine sense of naughtiness and even of transgression at some level, but there was also a sense of humour and fun.

Just look at the outfit the "Mistress" in this cover image is wearing. Long black leather gloves, matching high heeled leather boots, jodhpurs and a sweater. Really right out of the pages of Bizarre Magazine or The Perils of Gwendoline.

Personally, I am not all that keen on bondage in itself. Certainly, I have been known to have Mady tie elliot up for serious discipline, but, to be honest, it seems like a lot of bother when a pair of leather cuffs and a hook in a beam can serve just as well.

Of course, elliot loves putting Mady in bondage if I let him. And, to be honest, she can look lovely in very much the position the girl is trussed up in the cover picture. The good news being Mady has a much better figure and much cuter lingerie.

Oddly, I don't think of elliot's cock cage as bondage at all. Probably because, come Labour Day his summer freedom will end and his cock will go back into chastity for an indeterminate period. I have had lots of fun with his little cock over the summer. I even let him have a dozen strokes at a time in my sacred grove. And I had elliot take Mady four or five times - not, of course to his own completion - but very much to her's. She claims not to enjoy penetrative sex much but watching her I am not so sure. I enjoy teasing Mady about having her bred at some point. Which I won't actually do as breeding a girl leads, eventually, to the delights of small children and that has to be Mady's choice.

But on the breeding theme, as I think of it, it might be fun to tie Mady up the next time I have elliot cover her. I'll have to think about that.

And here, I think is the point: for the photographers and models shooting bondage pictures in the 70's, these sorts of elaborations, bondage plus sex, were beyond the pale. In fact, there was very little actual nudity in the bondage magazines and if there was it was all about plump breasts and not below the waist.

A gentler, simpler, time....enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. wonder what Mady would think about becoming a wet nurse and producing milk for elliot for whenever he gets put into his place in diapers etc

    Any chance we can start commenting anonymously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, if wildly impractical, idea. I love the idea of elliot being suckled by Mady but I suspect it would be impossible to bring her into milk without a lot of hormonal poking about. Mady is too wonderful to be subjected to that sort of thing even if it was possible.

    Now, truth to tell, I have never put elliot in diapers. I am not entirely sure I like the idea. But I'll think about it.

    As to anonymous commenting, I have no idea who Emily is and likely can't find out. Which, to my mind, is effectively anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really cute abdl diapers of all ranges and sizes to choose from now from. Who knows Mady could also be diapered while cleaning or errands to cut down on the bathroom breaks giggles. From what I hear for Mady you would probably have to have hormones etc or maybe even just a regular pumping session but it is possible for her to produce breast milk without pregnancy. Also tons of frilly diaper covers locking plastic pants etc are out there as well that you could dress both Mady and Elliot in. Kind of be cute to have them both in matching printed diapers and outfits

      rearz
      https://rearz.ca/incontinence/incontinence-disposables/?_bc_fsnf=1&brand=331,

      abuniverse
      https://abuniverse.com,

      The dotty Diaper Company
      http://www.thedottydiapercompany.co.uk/

      https://www.northshorecare.com/incontinence-products/shop-for/protective-overnight-incontinence-products/overnight-incontinence-briefs/dotty-the-pony-adult-printed-tab-style-briefs

      , bambinos
      https://bambinodiapers.com/?SID=6tb28dbkk3sqm6ciq5p3d64eq0

      , and tykables.
      https://tykables.com/

      Delete