Friday 29 June 2018

Quick Correction

Even the best trained, most obedient husband, from time to time, does something thoughtless.

In a house with dozens of towels and bath mats, elliot used my special hair towel as a bathmat as he had his shower this morning. With dirty feet I might add.

Well, I had just found a lovely, vintage, shoe horn/clothing brush (somewhat like this wooden shoe horn but with a nice heavy brush and flat side at the end). There is no time like the present when it is time to correct a husband.

I had elliot bend over the end of our bed and pull his pants and panties down. No warm up. Just a quick scolding and a dozen good solid swats. His bottom turned a lovely pink and I could see that with a little more force, my new purchase could leave quite an impression.

I think my darling will have received the message. Now back to my new book on Female Led Relationships. I am hoping to publish it on Kindle in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quick post, as was the punishment. Quick and effective! Thank you

    ReplyDelete