Saturday, 2 January 2016

A bit of a Stretch

As my darling elliot relates on his blog, today was the first day he has been locked into a scrotum stretcher.

I have to admit I was more than a little sceptical when I first came across these chunks of heavy stainless steel on Amazon. But their shiny finish and uncompromising humbling of the precious male equipment struck me as just the thing for my sweetie.

Keeping elliot in his little cock cage 24/7 has its appeal but, of course, the novelty has worn off a bit. For elliot and for me (I still think Mady is just a tiny bit shocked). But the idea of stretching his silly ball sack seems to promise a bit of fun, and mild discomfort, for the cold winter months. The trade name of the device is "Ball Stretcher" but that is incorrect. The device fits snugly above the little orbs and, I gather, the weight stretches the skin.

We're starting with the smallest, 10mm with a weight of 4.3 ounces. You can buy them up to 50mm and nearly 2 pounds...Yikes! In fact, because of elliot's cage I doubt we will be able to go much more than 30mm.

Apparently, at exercise today, Mady could see that the single ring was causing some discomfort but nothing that a little constant wear will not fix. Look at how well elliot adjusted to having his cock permanently caged. Men are odd but they are also very stoic.

1 comment:

  1. I have a humbler for ballbusting , stretchers cause pain ,not as much as ball busting. I ordered this belt for wearing full time, Otherwise my owner wont let me out of the house alone. http://www.chastitybeltsusa.com/oscommerce-2.3.3.3/catalog/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=im084lkqqqhbubp2r7sagcqgp4

    ReplyDelete