Monday 28 December 2015

On Sale Girdles

I must admit I don't know what I would do out here in the country without Amazon. The fact is that there are lots of stores within driving distance but, for example, finding a good firm girdle means a trip to the city and, even then, you never know if a particular lingerie store will have the right size.

I intend to keep elliot in a girdle most days until spring. For men the panti girdle makes the most sense as it is, mostly, invisible underneath their clothing. I like the Rago zipped girdles and they are on sale at Amazon.

For myself, and Mady for Church at least, the open bottom zipped girdle makes more sense under a dress or skirt with stockings.

Both are on sale at $5-25 off at Amazon. I am buying two for me, two for Mady and two for elliot so the savings add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment