Sunday 17 May 2015

Such a Lot To Do

Mady, our lovely maid, has settled in. I have to say her work is nearly perfect and she is a very fast and enthusiastic study. Her first significant bit of naughty work, milking elliot, went very well indeed. They seem to be getting on very well and Mady has put him very much in his place when she is not "on duty".

I, meanwhile, have been a blur of activity. This is the point in the year where I rotate my winter clothes to storage and bring up Spring. This year Mady had been a huge help. elliot tries but he does not really understand how a woman prefers to have her clothes stored. Just simple things like good hangers. Skirts go on skirt hangers, or, if they have hanging tabs, in the little notches good wooden hangers have. I like to be able to see my shoes so have clear shoe boxes for storage. Boots need to be polished, elliots job, and then properly stuffed and jacked. Wear and damage need to be noted and then sent for repair.

Vintage lingerie presents its own challenges. And here Mady has been especially helpful. It turns out she is very good with a needle and a few of my panties and two of my bras have enjoyed her attentions. As have two lovely but fragile garterbelts I had all but given up on.

As we worked we talked. I encourage Mady to ask whatever she wants. elliot is usually working when we are sorting and storing. It is, I must admit, very sweet to have an intelligent young woman about the house. At the same time, our positions are preserved by the formality of the curtsey and, of course, the skirt and blouse she wears as her day uniform. We work in the mornings leaving my afternoons free and hers as well.

"Ma'am, I have to admit I was curious about how reconciled Sir seems to be to being submissive first to you and now, at least sometimes, to me. Was he always like that?" she asked hanging corsets in their winter storage.

"I don't think so Mady. He was quite the ladies man when he met me and was more than delighted to "take charge" as the expression goes. I fell hard I have to say and I was intrigued with his apparent mastery. He liked to play with his girls and he thought I was no exception."

"So he did spank you."

"Often and for a couple of years when we were first together. Not my cup of tea frankly. You may enjoy that sort of thing, I put up with it."

"But you didn't like it?"

"Not particularly. I liked the sweetness which followed. But the actual spankings hurt more than was fun. But they were excellent experience for how we live now." I said remembering how hesitant I had been when we changed over towards our present arrangement. How much I worried that I had hurt elliot with the bathbrush or the cane.

"How did that change?"

"Well, I actually started reading around the internet. The thing which was so striking was how many wives there were in my position. Finding themselves head of household, leading their marriages. And, of course, many of these wives wrote about how they disciplined their husbands." I said folding some pretty silk slips. "The interesting thing about physical discipline is that while there are some men who need a good deal of pain, most get the message without their wives having to raise welts too often."

"But you welt Sir." said Mady.

"Sometimes. But not as much as I suspect he would like me to. And, if truth be told, when I want to seriously punish him I use the bath brush rather than the cane."

"You have other instruments. I saw your riding crop when I was hanging up your dress the other day."

"Oh I have lots of toys...a couple of crops and a lovely heel stick which I use when I want a bit more intensity. But disciplining a husband is really more about training him than actually correcting him. You'll see. I am planning a bit of fun on the Long weekend when your probation is over."

"Does that mean?" asked Mady a bit breathlessly.

"Yes Mady, I have decided that you are very suitable for our maid's position. We'll make it formal over the weekend. Along with your duties you will, of course, have priviledges. You have been wonderful as my maid and you have certainly done very well with elliot."


Books you might like:

The Art of the Maid
Dominant Woman 
Feminine Superiority in Art
Obedient Husband 
Female Led Marriage for Loving Couples

See all our books at my Amazon Author Page here

Remember Amazon Prime Customers and Books Unlimited Customers can down load all my books FREE


















No comments:

Post a Comment