Tuesday 16 September 2014

Our Girdle Book - Free

With all the chat about girdles on this site recently the Lady of the House has instructed me to make our girdle book - A Girdle Must Advertise - available for free on Amazon starting at midnight Pacific time tonight and running through to Friday. Enjoy!

girdles, husband in a girdle, girdle punishment
Remember you can read Kindle books on almost any device.

Here's the link for the Kindle Reader App (Android, Mac, PC)



One note: while most of our discussion has been about my having Elliot wear a girdle - and it is doing wonders for his posture, obedience and figure - I actually wear girdles myself through the Fall and Winter months. A really well fitted girdle makes a girl's clothes fit more smoothly and keeps your stockings up much more comfortably than even the nicest garter belt. But I wear real girdles not the "pantihose on steroids" which are Spanx. I do have a couple of pairs of Spanx for a really smooth line in jersey or fine knit dresses but, frankly, a fine old vintage girdle is more substantial and usually much more comfortable.

They are also a lot prettier

No comments:

Post a Comment