Friday 19 September 2014

Calm and then a bit of Amusement

A little later I am going to sink into the lovely hot bath Elliot will draw for me. I have this month's big thick Vogue Magazine and by that point a glass of bubbly wine will be a delight.

I suspect I'll send Elliot to his corner while I am in my bath. It will, I'll bet, be a welcome relief to peel off the girdle he's been wearing since the beginning of the month. Next week, until he loses those pesky last five pounds he'll have to wear the firm girdle during the day and a lighter girdle to bed. Those last few pounds are always the hardest to lose and Elliot needs incentive.

I am leaving the question of locking his little cockette up to my readers. I have this rather elegant cock cage on my wishlist at Amazon. If you want Elliot to be locked in chastity under his girdle all you need to do is click on the link. I don't think he'll like being locked up but I think it is something I would like to try on him. Needless to say he has no choice in the matter and I will be instructing him to post this on his blog as well.

So now, another couple of hours of work and then the bliss of a bath and then, if he's lucky, I suspect I will indulge myself before cocktails with his very clever tongue and my stylish vibrator. (By the way, I cannot say enough nice things about this vibe. It is simple, elegant, powerful and sleek. I've had it for years and while I have other toys this is the one I require Elliot to bring to me most often. As a piece of humiliation magic, having your husband bring you your vibrator and then have to go and stand, naked, with his back towards you, hard as a rock in his corner listening to the purr of the vibe where his tongue has just been is fabulous.)

Once he has got me wet I'll have him put his girdle back on and fix hors d'oeurves. He has not come for ages and I think I might let him over the weekend. But not before cocktails.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Miss Hannah Jay. My vote is for not putting elliott in a cage, but i do believe that you should purchase it so you have it on hand. Mistress K. had me wear a cock cage in the very beginning but soon enough she discovered that she did not need it for chastity purposes because I am completely chaste without the cage. I have strict instructions to not touch my cock, or any other sex part on my body without permission from Mistress and only when i am in her presence. mistress does however use the cage as part of a punishment routine. I have come to hate that cage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with sub hub on this he has got it sorry Elliot
    Rancher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot weigh in here since I have never worn a cock cage. I am chaste though despite my not wearing a cock cage. I do masturbate (every day) and fuck my wife (every two or three weeks, sometimes every four weeks), but always without coming.

    When we do fuck, I always bring her to an orgasm or two or more with my tongue. Then I slide into her and fuck her, but I pull out before orgasming. She will then caress my still erect cock, being careful not to make me come (I guide her here). That is how my sexual life goes.

    Oh, one post-scriptum to my sex life: I have tried to get my wife to sleep with other men. But alas she will not hear of it.

    ReplyDelete