Wednesday 25 June 2014

Routine

A really well trained husband will discipline himself.

A few days ago I explained to Elliot that from then on, when he got up in the morning to put on my kettle for tea, he was to look and see if I had left my panties out. If I had he was to strip, take the panties and press them into his corner in our room with his nose. I told him he was to remain in that position until the kettle had boiled. Then he was to take the kettle off, make my tea and, as it was steeping, quickly rinse out my panties and bra, hang them to dry and serve me tea in bed.

When I woke up this morning there he was, naked, in his corner.

Perfect. Even better, he was delightfully hard. Precisely how I like him first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah Jay, I was so honored and delighted to see a comment from you on my blog. Your blog, and your husband's, are the ne plus ultra of FLR blogs, elelgant in narrative and illustration, and... to be sure... so darned hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful routine Miss Hannah. Congratulations on succeeding on training your husband well. He is a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your site, you can listen to and read some really exotic stories about dominant wifes in unusual sexual situations, at www.Fun2ReadBooks.com They are pretty wild stories for sure!

    ReplyDelete