Sunday 1 June 2014

Just a Taste

I love how clean I feel after a shower. And why shouldn't my dear husband enjoy a little taste of my fresh pussy?

The wonderful thing about being entirely in charge is that I can call him, tell him to lick me - which he does eagerly - and, when I have had my little pleasure and am lovely and moist, tell him to get back to work. Of course he's hard. Of course he wants me. He hasn't been allowed to slip into me in weeks. But horney as he is he is even more obedient.

A quick taste was all I wanted him to have....Keeps him on edge and I love the feel of his tongue on my silky folds.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the most arousing thing for me is to be on me knees kissing my wife's pussy after her shower. I am hard and dripping in no time and then she grabs my hair and pulls my head away and tells me that's enough for now, go work hard.

    ReplyDelete