Thursday 23 January 2014


Even after his whipping and my letting him come, my darling husband is still very eager for sex. I'm not.

Like many women I have a cycle of desire; but unlike my girlfriends who feel they have to "service" their husbands even when they are not at their sexual peak, as a dominant wife I can just ignore my darling's urges until I am ready.

Over the years I have taught him to accept his chastity as his natural state. He has been trained to only come when his nipples are clamped tight between my fingernails and to regard his maintenance whippings as essentially the closest he gets to sex three weeks a month.

But during the one week I am in the mood he knows my satisfaction, my pleasure, always trumps any chance he might have at completion. If he pleases me, is completely obedient, then, for my greater pleasure and after I have come, I sometimes let him take strokes in my pussy. And, once in a while, I will pinch his dear little nipples and let him make his mess inside me.

But not often. It has taken quite a while to train him to accept the fact that in our marriage only my sexual feelings matter. I don't want to ruin his training so he'll just have to wait. But I might grant him his wish and send him to his corner with my wonderfully scented panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment