Monday 30 December 2013

Punishment and then Pleasure

I have been having great fun with my sweetie licking my pussy every morning and flirting with him all day. He really is getting very good at pleasing me.

But I have also been enjoying the entirely platonic attentions of my landlord, a delightful older gentleman who enjoys the company of a pretty, much younger, woman. He has a lovely old Jaguar and enjoys driving me where ever I tell him to go. His reward is to take me for a glass of wine and, if I am feeling a bit naughty, I'll model a negligee or pretty bra for him. It drives my poor husband crazy and, I am sorry to say, he forgot his place and was quite angry with me last night.

I should have sent him to his corner immediately and given him a whipping then and there but, unfortunately, circumstances did not permit. I sent him to bed.

This morning he was contrite; but contrite was not going to let him escape his whipping. I had him lie over the end of our tall bed. "Darling, I will not be kept in a golden cage. For me love is freedom and freedom love. You need to remember that. It is not your place to respond to my behaviour, much less get angry."

I did not warm him up at all. First I gave him a round dozen medium strokes with my wonderful plastic wand. He was vocalizing a bit by the last three or four. I then stopped.

"Just so we're clear darling, I enjoy the attentions of our landlord. He is a lovely man. And one of the reasons I am so wet for you is that he makes me feel very desirable. In this case I am quite certain nothing will happen; however, that is my choice. You have nothing to say about it. Now, just to remind you..."

I swung the cane a long way back and brought it down on his already red bottom with a hiss. As it struck the flesh a white line appeared and, as I drew the wand back for the second stroke a welt began to form. I was determined to make my point and I swung, hard, five more times. He squirmed hard and groaned with each stroke. When I was done his bottom showed six, clear, red welts across a field of crimson.

"Now, get up on the bed and lie on your back." He hastened to comply.

I straddled him with my bottom towards his obedient little tongue. I didn't say a word. I just lifted the hem of my long dressing gown and sat my already dripping wet cunt on his eager face. I felt his tongue get to work and I adjusted my position to ensure his nose was pressing on my backdoor rose. He licked and kissed and sucked as he has been trained to and, in a very few minutes, waves of pleasure shot down my thighs. I came long and hard and, as I did, I could feel his tongue pushing up into my pulsing cunt. I sat hard on my lovely husband's handsome face and, when the final wave had passed, lifted myself so he could lick me dry.

What a dear, dear man.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great blog from each of you. You obviously have a good time together. Have a Happy, strappy New Year.

    ReplyDelete